193-197 High Holborn, London WC1
Conversion, extension and restoration of a Grade II Listed building dating from 1907 providing 2,500sqm. net lettable offices, and a 600sqm. luxury restaurant. The project involved carrying out repairs to the stone front elevation and refurbishment of the former Council Chambers including double height domed spaces and extensive fine timber panelling. Two new floors were added at the rear, while a new glazed atrium links the prime public areas on the ground floor. The project was the recipient of a London Borough of Camden Design Award in 2004.